An Administrator can manually add guest responses by:
- Signing In to the Administration Area
- Clicking on the status of your event
- Clicking the Add RSVP/Add Registration button
You must have all of the necessary information from your guest to process their registration through the admin area, including credit card information if you are collecting payment. As you are logged into the system, InviteRight will allow you to complete the registration with special privileges only available to the administrator, including:
- Selecting reserved spaces on the Interactive Floor Map
- Selecting the Complimentary purchase option
- Setting Fee Adjustments to the purchase price
- Issuing an invoice to guests (whether or not the invoicing option is set for guests)
- Receiving an onsite payment
- Use the "Invoice Guest" option and enter the amount paid
Be sure to use the "Invoice Guest" option if your registrant has NOT paid in full. If the event does not contain any pre-existing Invoice payment instructions, please enter the instructions you would like for your guest to follow in submitting payment to you within the text box
- Fill out the remaining payment information and click on the "Register and Pay" button to complete the transaction.
Note: If you have entered the guest email address, they will receive confirmation. If you don't, enter your own email address and forward the confirmation from your email to your guest.